Leraphiga Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Bad Moon Rising In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Held captive in a dark and dingy basement, a young man is repeatedly beaten. Bloodied and bruised he remains silent, defiantly not giving his captors the information they desperately want. As the torture intensifies, he's pushed to his breaking point… and finally relents. The captors have won, and his usefulness has expired. But is everything all what it seems? As the full moon rises, the young man transforms into a terrifying beast. The tables have turned.
A simple interrogation takes an unexpected turn when the hostage becomes a werewolf.
Excellent little short film and the werewolf transformation was very good. I would have liked a little more gunfire and fight from the interrogators, but hey, I'm not complaining. It was a nice quick ride for me.<br/><br/>The atmosphere and cinematic quality were great. There wasn't a minute of any B-movie feel. The actors, though notphenomenalsome I've seen on short or low-budget films, were convincing enough for their roles. I would not have minded if this were made into a full-length feature.<br/><br/>Recommend watching this.

Download Mezzo DSA full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4O, Brother, Who Art Thou movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Mighty Hercules tamil pdf downloadStop for a Bite full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSolar Adventure movie in hindi dubbed downloadHarb Atalia 720p moviesThe Belly of the Beast Moon Farm full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieDas Finale movie hindi free downloadWalang katapusan full movie in hindi free download mp4The Folly of Youth full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by Leraphiga
Please log in to post a reply.